We are always interested in hearing from teachers for adult classes in painting, drawing, and other media. If you are an instructor who would like to propose a new class or workshop, please email your resume, work and proposal to email@example.com
Part time positions are currently available for art instructors for children, ages 4-12 years, in our After School, Saturday, and Summer programs.
We are looking for instructors who have strong art backgrounds and an ability to create inspired and engaging drawing, painting, sculpture and mixed media projects. Qualified instructors will be required to design their own curriculum and projects. Teachers need to be warm, enthusiastic, and able to motivate students to strengthen their skills while nurturing their personal growth, individual style and creativity. Students should be encouraged to experiment and use their imagination – process is as important as product. Having fun during class for both teacher and student is an obvious goal.
- A degree in Fine Art or comparable experience
- Minimum two years’ experience teaching children
- Strong background in art education, curriculum development, and art history
- Ability to teach skills and concepts based on age and level of perception and motor development
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and have the desire to communicate effectively with students, parents, staff and faculty
Please email your resume and a sample of your current work to firstname.lastname@example.org (a link or attachment is fine). No calls please.
If you are an art model please email resume and photos to the model co-ordinator at email@example.com