This fall we will host our Annual Student & Faculty Show with receptions on Saturday, September 7 from 12-7 pm and Sunday, September 8 from 12-5 pm.
The exhibit will continue through Monday, September 9, and work that is exhibited in the front gallery will remain on exhibit through September 28.
We invite all students who were enrolled between Fall 2018 and Summer 2019 to participate in this spectacular event. This exhibit is for students of all ages and abilities, child to adult, beginning to advanced level.
Submission Deadline: August 24, 2019
Adults & Older Teens (enrolled in Teen/Adult or Adult classes):
- You may submit one piece per enrolled class.
- Artwork must be labeled with the artist’s name, include an arrow indicating the top of the piece, the title (if applicable), and the selling price or “NFS” if not for sale.
- The BAC retains a commission of 25% for pieces sold by adults during this formal exhibit.
- The combined length of sides must not exceed 192”. For example, 60” x 36” and 48” x 48” are pieces with the maximum dimensions allowed.
- Works on paper must be framed. If framed, the artwork must be ready for hanging (hooks, wire, etc.). Works on canvas need not be framed.
- Paintings: For the protection of your artwork, please do not submit paintings that are not fully dry.
Children & Younger Teens (enrolled in Kids’ classes):
- May submit two pieces total; one two-dimensional and one three-dimensional piece.
- Children’s artwork can be submitted as is, though we encourage framing flat work where possible.